Advantages of a glass roof for conservatories
A glass conservatory roof is considered to be the best choice rather than polycarbonate (plastic) due to a number of reasons. Here are a few reasons can consider:
• Certain types of glass also reflect the sun's rays so that it does not become unbearably hot on some days.
• A glass conservatory roof is energy efficient. These retain heat and keep you warm during the colder seasons.
• Since these are better insulation wise there is some level of decrease in the energy bills too.
• Using glass for your conservatory roof makes it less susceptible to scratches.
• Conservatories with glass roofs reduce the noise of the rain patter letting you enjoy watching the rain from your conservatory which can be a very enjoyable experience.
• The glare of the sunrays is also lesser in case of glass conservatories as compared to the other options.
• Maintenance of a glass conservatory is easier as compared to the other conservatories.
• As in case of Plastic or polycarbonate roofs which warp over time and possibly leak as well, a glass roof conservatory does not warp and is less likely to leak.
Contact us to discuss your conservatory.